I'm a horrible blogger. Haha, the term "blogger" doesn't even apply for folks like me.
I just sporadically write stuff that doesn't make a lot of sense.
So anyways, today I'm intentionally writing something. There is much I want to share!
But today I'm feeling like this:

I was able to get myself together enough to make it to our Bible study group last night. It is so fun and such an encouragement to have that fellowship with friends.
But I'm paying for it today. And it was so worth it :)
Here is some stuff I want to share about in the future.. So keep me accountable to actually post, okay?
☆ our trip to D.C. to see our awesome lyme doctor.
☆ how our appointments went.
☆ so now what do our treatment plans look like?
☆ does Petrova, the purple PICC line still dwell in my arm?
☆ thoughts on my 10 year "anniversary" of living with lyme.
☆ copying my wonderful sister in law's idea, a comparison of past symptoms to what's going on now.
I can't remember what else. But I'm determined to write more than ONE post in September :)
I just sporadically write stuff that doesn't make a lot of sense.
So anyways, today I'm intentionally writing something. There is much I want to share!
But today I'm feeling like this:
I was able to get myself together enough to make it to our Bible study group last night. It is so fun and such an encouragement to have that fellowship with friends.
But I'm paying for it today. And it was so worth it :)
Here is some stuff I want to share about in the future.. So keep me accountable to actually post, okay?
☆ our trip to D.C. to see our awesome lyme doctor.
☆ how our appointments went.
☆ so now what do our treatment plans look like?
☆ does Petrova, the purple PICC line still dwell in my arm?
☆ thoughts on my 10 year "anniversary" of living with lyme.
☆ copying my wonderful sister in law's idea, a comparison of past symptoms to what's going on now.
I can't remember what else. But I'm determined to write more than ONE post in September :)
5 comments:
Oh sweet friend, how I ache along with you! I'm so sorry you are feeling so rotten today... I've had some rough days lately too but nothing remotely comparing to you. It makes me think of & pray for you often. I hope to hear from you more this month, but sure do understand if you aren't able to. Many gentle hugs, love, & prayers to you my friend!
Good to see that you are posting again. Melody. Looking forward to the ones yet to come, but don't stress over when you'll get to them. Gad you were able to go to your Bible study. You must be so happy to see all your McKinleyville church friends. Bet they missed you and Spencer while we were enjoying you down here. Now we are missing you, but happy you are settled in up north. Love you!
I wouldn't call that a Fail - and lots of us enjoy your blog!! Jesus will be your Strong Tower and Mighty Fortress and Refuge today! I love you.
Thanks, Honey, for this post. I've been thinking of and praying for you and Spencer a lot lately. You've been on my heart. Love you! Dad
Hi Melody,
I hadn't seen this post yet - and now that I have I join the ranks of those eager to hear the next bit you have to share.
I assume that if you were feeling significantly better you would have written an update by now. I'm sorry.
Jason, Kilty, Riley, Jack and I still pray for you often. I pray that by the time Avery is old enough to join in the prayers with a will we will be praying something new on your behalf because this time will have passed and God will have moved you on to better days.
love you!
Post a Comment