Well, the energy burst disappeared Monday afternoon. I fought the temptation to make the most of my extra spoons and spent the day resting. Simply having most of a day to rest and actually feel somewhat rested was really nice.
I meet with my doctor tomorrow (Thurs 2PM pst). Please pray that it would be a productive appointment. Please also pray for wisdom and clarity for Spencer and me, and my doctor, as we evaluate treatment options.
Thank you so much. I'll try to update on how the appointment goes when my energy allows it.
3 comments:
We will be praying, for sure. Hugs and love from me to you!
We are covering you in prayers that all will go well, wisdom and clarity for all of you, guidance in decision-making, and that the Lord would provide the strength needed to get to/from and around the appointment. Hugs & blessings!
Make sure you type up a list of questions that you may have for your LLMD.
Post a Comment